How to Fix Avast Turning Off by Itself Issue?: Avast is a security and antivirus program created specifically for iOS, Linux, Windows, Android, and Mac. Being an avast antivirus software, it detects phishing, viruses, malware, ransomware, spyware, and others and protects your computer. What if Avast Turning Off by Itself Issue automatically? Yes, that’s right.
Avast Turning Off by Itself, which may cause the computer to be infected with malicious programs. To solve the problem of automatic closing of Avast, here are the solutions in this article that will work for you. Follow these solutions to secure your computer and solve the Avast Turning Off by Itself Issue.
How to Fix Avast Turning Off by Itself Issue?
Here are the troubleshooting solutions that will help you solve the Avast closing problem. Do them one after the other and see which works best for solving the problem.
Fix 1: Upgrade to the most recent version of Avast
There may be a possibility that due to the old version in Avast, Avast closes automatically. Whether you have recently upgraded your Windows operating system, check to see whether an update for Avast is available so that it can function correctly.
If updates are available, follow the steps below to update Avast to the latest version.
- Click on the Avast icon, open it, select Menu, and click on Settings.
- Click on General and then select the Update option.
- Select Check for updates and download.
After upgrading to the current version of Avast, run it to determine whether the automatic shutdown problem has been resolved.
Fix 2: Check that aswbIDSAgent Service is Running Properly
Avast has a service, aswbIDSAgent, which protects the computer. After making some changes to the service settings, you can solve the Avast problem.
Follow the steps below to check that the aswbIDSAgent Service is running properly.
- Press the Window + R key together to open the Run dialog box. And type services. msc in it and then click OK.
- Look for aswbIDSAgent Service, then right-click and choose properties.
- Check if the Service is down or not. If not, click the Stop button and wait for the Service to stop.
- Select Automatic as the starter type, and then click the start button.
- It restarts the aswbIDSAgent service.
- Run Avast again and see if the problem is fixed or still exists.
Fix 3: Try Reinstalling Avast
If the above solutions don’t work for you, then reinstall Avast. First, install the Avast and then follow the steps below.
- Press the Windows icon, go to Settings, and click on Apps.
- Choose Apps and Features, search for and click Avast, and then click the Uninstall button.
- To confirm the uninstallation, click YES.
- After uninstalling the old version of Avast from the computer, go to the original Avast website and download the latest version.
- After downloading the Avast files, disconnect the system from the Internet, and then boot Windows into Safe Mode.
After reinstalling Avast, try to run it and fix the problem of Avast automatically closing. Also, the problem may be that Avast Barrier Shield is a problem that closes Avast. That’s right, Avast’s behavioral shield keeps closing. First, let me tell you that Avast Behavior Shield is an additional layer that protects the computer from various threats. But unfortunately, Behavior Shield keeps closing on startup. Find out why as well as how to fix it.
Why is my Avast Behavior Shield always turning off?
AvastShields may be disabled due to the fact that Avast cannot be activated manually and due to programs that Avast blocks. But are marked protected due to administrator rights. Avast Virus Shield keeps blocking the problem. Solutions are listed to fix this.
Fix 1: Repair the Avast Antivirus Software
Avast not only repairs antivirus software but also fixes Avast shutdown automatically. Apart from that, Avast also solves the Behavior Shield problem. Follow the instructions to proceed.
- Click on the Avast icon, go to the menu, open Settings, and click on General.
- Select the Troubleshooting option, and then click Repair apps.
- Please wait for the repair process to complete; be patient. It may take some time for the repair process.
- Once the process is finished, restart the Avast program and see if the problem is resolved.
Fix 2: Use the Command prompt
Using the command prompt, you can turn off Avast’s shield scanning from the background. Avast Behavior Shield will automatically help you fix the problem. Using the command prompt, follow the steps below to turn off the behavior.
- Tap on the Windows icon, type cmd, right-click, and select Run Administrator in the search results.
- Press the Enter key after typing C:\ ProgramData\AvastSoftware\Avast into the command prompt Window.
- A new window will appear. Search for and open the avast5.ini.file.
- Please put in the command [GrimeFighter]: ScanFrequency=999 and save it.
- Reboot Your Computer.
Make Your Windows Computer/Laptop Safe and Error-Free
To keep your Windows PC or laptop secure and free of problems, it is necessary to scan it frequently so that you can stay far away from errors. Try a PC repair tool to scan your computer. It is professionally designed. This advanced repairer scans your computer, detects all errors, and fixes them automatically without any hassle. This tool fixes DLL, Update, Game, BSOD, Registry, and many more errors easily. It also blocks malicious programs and optimizes PC performance.
Watch-Out Other Articles
- 7 Tricks To Fix OnlyFans Internal Error
- How To Fix Error 651 In Windows 10/8 & 7?
- 5 Ways To Remove Shortcut Virus From Pen Drive
Here, I conclude my article. I’ve put together solutions that How to Fix the Avast Turning Off by Itself Issue and also the Behavior Shield closing issue. Follow the solutions one by one, and install your Avast antivirus software to keep your computer safe. Hope you have liked this article and it has proved useful in solving all your queries. You may also visit our Twitter, Telegram, and Facebook pages and ask us further questions.