Why and How to Fix Hitman 3 Servers Not Working: This World of Assassination trilogy sequel, Hitman 3, is a popular stealth game. Since its 2021 release, Hitman 3 fans have noticed concerns such as Hitman 3 Servers Not Working.
Hitman 3 is an online-only game. Thus, players must be online to access most of the content. Luckily, we found various reasons and remedies for the Hitman 3 servers not functioning problem.
Why and How to Fix Hitman 3 Servers Not Working?
Hitman 3 has several server troubles like other games. Hitman 3 servers are inaccessible for several reasons. However, IO Interactive shuts down the servers before a large update.
Because servers may go down anytime, some causes for downtime are: Hitman 3 has several server troubles like other games. Hitman 3 servers are inaccessible for several reasons. However, IO Interactive shuts down the servers before a large update.
Because servers may go down at times, some causes for downtime are:
- A large influx of players
- Scheduled maintenance
- Unplanned outages
How Can I Repair The Hitman 3 Server Connection?
When encountering this problem, make sure you have a steady internet connection. Stay updated on Hitman 3 by visiting the official server website and Twitter account. The team publishes planned maintenance updates.
1. Flush your DNS
Your computer will seek the server’s IP address again after flushing your DNS. Flushing DNS:
- Windows + R opens Run.
- In the Run dialogue box, enter “cmd” and press Ctrl+Shift+Enter to launch the Command Prompt as an administrator.
- You may need authorization to execute the command prompt. If so, click ”Yes”.
- Enter “ipconfig /flushdns” in the terminal.
- Enter “ipconfig /release” and press Enter.
- Press Enter after typing “ipconfig /renew” on your keyboard.
- Play Hitman 3 again to check whether the server issue is fixed.
2. Update your network driver
Update your network adapter:
- Search ”Device Manager” in Start.
- Select ”Network Adapters’Adapters‘ from the drop-down.
- Expand the ”Network Adapters’Adapters‘ menu and choose the device to upgrade.
- Select ”Update Driver” from the drop-down option when right-clicking the adapter.
- A conversation box appears. “Search for updated driver software automatically” should be chosen.
- Install the new driver by following the Driver Update Wizard’s on-screen Instructions.
- After updating the drivers, restart your computer to apply the changes.
3. Allow Hitman 3 to run through Windows Firewall
Your PC’s firewall blocking the game might cause a server issue. To fix:
- Enter “firewall” in Windows Search.
- Select “Windows Defender Firewall” from the results.
- In the Windows Defender Firewall left pane, press “Allow an app or feature.”
- Make sure Hitman 3 is among the permitted applications and features. Make sure “Private” is checked.
- If Hitman 3 is not shown, click “Change settings“.
- Click “Allow another app” to add the Hitman 3 executable file.
- Locate your Hitman 3 executable file, select it, and click “Add“.
- Restart Hitman 3 to see whether the server is fixed.
4. Run the game as an administrator
- Find the Hitman 3 executable and launcher on your PC. Right-click the file and pick “Properties” from the drop-down menu.
- In the Properties box, choose the “Compatibility” tab.
- Choose “Run this programme as administrator.”
- Click “Apply” and “OK” to save changes.
- Hitman 3 will begin in administrator mode next time.
5. Disable Antivirus
You might want to turn off your security software for a while to see if it is blocking the game’s link to the server. Remember to turn on your security software again after trying because you should be careful about the websites you visit and the files you download, whether you know it or not.
- Halo Infinite Directx 12 Error: How To Fix It Quickly
- How To Make Halo Infinite Run Better On PC [Quick Guide]