Halo Infinite Directx 12 Error: Have you attempted to run Halo Infinite Directx 12 and encountered the following error message: ‘Could not discover appropriate Graphics Device due to the following missing feature: Hardware Tiled Resources Tier 2′?
Compatibility difficulties, obsolete or missing DirectX components, or installation or setup issues are major reasons. To assist you in resolving these difficulties, We’ve put together a comprehensive guide on how to fix the Halo Infinite Directx 12 Error and go back to playing your favorite game.
Why Does Halo Keep Giving Me Halo Infinite Directx 12 Error?
- Incompatible Graphics Card: As previously stated, Should your graphics card fall short of the minimal specifications set by the game, you will most certainly encounter the error.
- Outdated Drivers: To guarantee compatibility with the latest games, you must update your graphics card drivers. If you have outdated drivers, you can resolve the DirectX 12 problem by upgrading them.
- DirectX Components Are Missing: DirectX is made up of multiple components, and if any of these components are missing or damaged, an error may occur.
- Difficulties with Game Installation: If the game was not correctly installed, you may encounter difficulties such as the DirectX 12 error.
- System Conflicts: DirectX 12 errors in Halo Infinite may be caused by conflicts with other applications or hardware on your system.
How can I resolve the Halo Infinite Directx 12 Error?
Before attempting the major approaches outlined above, make certain:
- Your computer satisfies the minimal Halo Infinite system requirements.
- Your game has been downloaded from the official website.
If you are still satisfied that you have followed the correct procedures and the problem has not been fixed, attempt the actions listed below to resolve DirectX 12 error:
1. Install the Latest Halo Infinite Directx 12 Version
- Download the most recent DirectX version from the Microsoft website. The download link is available on the DirectX download page.
- To install the most current version of DirectX 12, run the DirectX setup file and adhere to the on-screen instructions.
- Restart your computer after installation to confirm that the modifications have taken effect.
- To ensure that DirectX 12 is properly installed, use the DirectX Diagnostic Tool. To do so, hit the Windows key + R, then click Enter after entering “dxdiag” in the Run dialogue box.
- If you already have the most recent version installed, the following page will be displayed.
2. Update Graphics Driver to the Latest Version
Update your graphics drivers. You may resolve any PC and game compatibility issues. It allows your device to effortlessly interface with specific game files and capabilities.
You may update your drivers manually by searching for them on your device, or you can attempt automatic updates by downloading them from the necessary websites.
Update your drivers manually by following the procedures below:
- In the search box, enter “Device Manager” after pressing the Windows key.
- To start it, choose “Device Manager” from the search results.
- Double-click to expand the “Display adapters” category.
- Right-click “Intel(R) HD Graphics 620” (or any other out-of-date driver) and choose “Update driver.”
- Replicate these steps for outdated drivers.
- Check the “Search automatically for updated driver software” box.
- It will prompt your system to look for and install the optimal driver available for your machine. Close any Device Manager-related
- Windows and restart your computer.
- Relaunch Halo Infinite after resetting.
It is worth mentioning that Outbyte Driver Updater is a reliable third-party application that provides a superior alternative to Device Manager. One of the major benefits of utilizing this application is that it may save you time by managing all of your PC drivers’ download, installation, and update procedures. It streamlines the process of keeping your computer’s drivers up to date, resulting in peak performance.
⇒ Get Outbyte Driver Updater
You may also attempt automatic updates by downloading them from appropriate sources. It may be accomplished by:
- Identifying the maker of your graphics card. This information is available in the DirectX Diagnostic Tool, as described above.
- Assuming you have an Intel(R) HD Graphics 620, go to the graphics card manufacturer’s website and go to the “Drivers” or “Support” area.
- Locate the most recent driver for your graphics card and save it to your computer.
- After downloading the driver setup file, please open it and follow the on-screen steps to install the most up-to-date driver.
- Restart your computer.
3. Install DirectX Runtime
- Navigate to the Download DirectX Runtime page.
- Install the software.
- Install it and reboot your computer.
4. Try Reinstalling Microsoft Visual Studio C++
If none of the above methods worked and you still have the DirectX 12 problem in Halo Infinite, reinstall the Visual C++ components. It should repair the problem by refreshing the essential runtime library packages needed for the game to execute properly.
Reinstall Microsoft Visual Studio C++:
- Go to the Windows search box, enter “Apps & features,” and then pick “Apps & features” from the search results.
- Click on “Microsoft Visual C++” in the Apps & Features box. Remove each packet.
- As an administrator, launch the Command Prompt. Enter “Dism.exe /online /Cleanup-Image /StartComponentCleanup.” Wait for the DISM scan to finish.
- Restart your Windows computer.
- Download the most current Visual C++ Redistributable files from the Microsoft website for Visual Studio 2015, 2017, 2019, and 2022.
- Install each package by following the directions on the screen once it’s been downloaded.
- Restart your computer.
5. Edit your File Name
Many gamers have claimed that changing the name of your file solved the DirectX 12 problem. You may do this by:
- Press the Windows + E keys to launch File Explorer.
- Navigate to the Steam library where you already installed Halo Infinite. The path may differ; it should resemble “C: Program Files (x86)SteamLibrarysteamappscommonMGS Test App 6datahardware.”
- Rename the text file that corresponds to your scenario. Making any modifications creates a duplicate of the file.
- After renaming the file, relaunch Halo Infinite.
6. Reinstall Halo Infinite
If none of the above options work, you may reinstall the game as described below.
- Enter “Steam” in the Windows search box and click on it to launch it.
- Navigate to Library from the top menu bar.
- Right-click Halo Infinite and choose Manage.
- To delete the game from Steam, choose Uninstall.
- To ensure the uninstallation, click the Uninstall button one more time.
- Restart your computer and relaunch Steam.
- To reinstall Halo Infinite, right-click it and choose Install.
- How To Make Halo Infinite Run Better On PC [Quick Guide]
- Halo Infinite Incompatible Operating System: How To Fix It Completely
- How To Get Better At Halo: 10 Tips [Gamer’s Guide]