Does it take a long time for Elder Scrolls Online Download Speed Increase (ESO)? Don’t worry—other people are also having the same problem. It could be very hard to download this game because it takes a long time to do so. It could not be very pleasant for gamers in this case. There are, however, ways to Elder Scrolls Online Download Speed Increase, and we will talk about them in this article.
Why Does ESO Take So Long To Download?
- Too many apps running in the background: When getting ESO, you should always turn off any background apps that you don’t need.
- High network: people want new patches and DLC that have just come out.
- Some VPN sites may slow down your internet link if you use one.
This question needs a clear answer. Downloading ESO takes time based on how fast your Internet is and how big the game file is. ESO is pretty big, and all of its fixes and updates will take a while to download. Good news: this post will show you how to make your ESO download go faster.
Why Does It Take So Long To Download Elder Scrolls Online?
- Turn your home network on and off.
- Making changes to how much info Steam can use
- Change the place from where you get Steam items.
- You can either change the VPN program or turn it off.
Before you try our step-by-step methods, here are the main things you should check to make your PC download Elder Scrolls online faster:
- If your Internet is slow, ESO could take a very long time to download because of how big the file is.
- If this is the case, you can fix the link by turning it off and on your home network again.
You can also change where Steam saves your downloads to make them go faster.
1: Power Cycle your Home Network
If your Internet is slow, turning off and then back on your router or modem may help. You can get it faster.
To turn off and on your home network:
- Unplug your router, cable modem, or DSL all the way.
- Wait a few minutes and then turn off everything that is linked to the network.
- We can plug in and turn on our DSL, cable modem, or router.
- Start up your computer again.
2: Changing the bandwidth limit on Steam
Because their computer is so busy, Steam might slow down your ESO downloads. Changes to the Steam client’s settings can fix that, though.
- To get to Settings, open Steam and click on it.
- On the left side, click on Downloads.
- Click on Limit bandwidth to under Downloads limits.
- Turn it off and click “OK.”
3: Change your Steam download location
Your Steam server may be backed up, or broken hardware may cause ESO to download slowly at times. Then, you will need to change your Steam server or where you download things.
- Start up Steam and go to Settings.
- Select Downloads from the menu on the left.
- There should be a drop-down choice next to the Download region option.
- Pick a new area from the drop-down options.
- Press “Ok” when you’re done.
4: Turn off or Change the VPN Client
Using a VPN can speed up your download because it lets you connect to game servers that you usually wouldn’t be able to reach.
Even if you have a VPN on, if ESO is still taking too long to download, you should either temporarily turn it off or switch VPN clients. That’s because some VPN sites can make your network move more slowly.
If you find that your VPN is slowing down your Internet, switch to the best VPN service on the market, ExpressVPN, which has features that are great for gamers, like faster server connections and unlimited data.
Conclusion: How To Make ESO Download Faster
Some players have said that getting ESO took more than 10 hours. However, our tried-and-true methods will help you download ESO faster. After trying all of these things, if your download speeds are still slow, you should switch your internet service provider (ISP) to one that has better connections. You may get in touch with us by following us on Facebook or Twitter or Telegram and sending us a message there.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why won’t Elder Scrolls download?
The Elder Scrolls game might not be downloaded for a number of reasons, such as needing more space on your computer, problems with the network or server, problems with the game client, or problems with your firewall or security settings.
How come ESO Launcher won’t load?
If the Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) browser doesn’t start, it could be because of a bad network connection, damaged files, out-of-date graphics drivers, software that doesn’t work with each other, or server problems. Use the fix tool, update the graphics driver (this is faster with a driver updater tool like Outbyte Driver Updater), and turn off any software that is causing the problem.
It takes so long to patch ESO?
Patching for The Elder Scrolls Online (ESO) might take a while, depending on your internet speed, how busy the servers are, your firewall or security settings, the programs running in the background, and your computer’s hardware. You could restart your router, switch to a direct link, stop any background processes that aren’t needed, and make sure your device meets the bare requirements.