Are you the person who wants to get an XBOX ACC Driver is Unavailable on Windows, which is not available on your Windows system? So, that’s it for the article. You are one of many Xbox users facing this Xbox ACC problem. Many gamers are reporting about this Xbox ACC driver issue.
Many users encounter an error when attempting to connect the Xbox Wireless Receiver for the first time. It doesn’t matter how many times you plug it in. The main problem is that Windows will not find the driver, or there is a driver availability error. Or the Windows system fails to recognize the Xbox device and install its matching drivers.
What XBOX ACC Driver Wireless Adapter Do?
The Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows enables the Xbox One Wireless Controller to connect with Windows devices. In addition, the adapter wirelessly connects at least eight wireless controllers and four Chat headsets or [two stereo headsets] between the controller and Windows 10/8 or 7 devices without cables. In addition, many PC games allow you to utilize an Xbox Wireless Controller instead of a keyboard or mouse. The Xbox Wireless Adapter for Windows can connect your controller to a Windows PC via USB cables or Bluetooth. Some PCs even come with Xbox Wireless built-in to connect the controller directly without an adapter.
How to Fix XBOX ACC Driver is Unavailable on Windows?
Updating your Xbox ACC adapter drivers can fix the XBOX ACC Driver is Unavailable on Windows issues. There are two ways to do this.
- Manual: Follow the manual solutions carefully because here, you need to find the same driver online, download and install it.
- Automatically: This is the easiest and best solution. UpAcc can easily update Xbox Wireless Adapter drivers in a few clicks.
Listed here are both manual and do-it-yourself methods for updating ACC Xbox drivers. You can follow anyone according to your belief.
Option 1: Manually Update your XBOX ACC Driver
To update Xbox ACC manually, follow the steps given below and make sure to complete the process.
- First, navigate to the Microsoft Update Catalog.
- Then, Select the Search button in the box and press Xbox Wireless.
- On the next page, there is a list of Xbox wireless adapter drivers. Scroll through it until you find it Compatible with the Windows operating system.
- When you’ve found the proper one, click the Download button.
- Next, download the drivers > find the destination folder where you saved the driver file [files should be compressed].
- Now, unzip the downloaded driver file.
- Connect the Xbox device to your computer > then press Windows + R and type devmgmt. msc in the Run box, and then Tao on OK.
- The Device Manager will now display > double-click on the Other Devices node to access the list. And then, right-click on Xbox ACC and choose Update driver.
- Then, in the next box, choose Browse, my computer for driver software.
- Then, select Browse… to choose the location where you extracted the driver file > Next.
- Windows will begin looking for the driver and installing it automatically. When the installation is finished, click Finish and restart your computer for the modifications to take effect.
Now, your Xbox ACC adapter driver has been updated. If you are not a technical person or facing any difficulty in following the manual steps, then without wasting time, go for the automatic option.
Option 2: Automatically Update Your XBOX ACC Driver
If you need help following the manual solution or want to save time updating your XBOX ACC Driver is Unavailable on Windows 10, 8, or 7. So, feel free to run the driver updater; it will help you to detect and update the old drivers efficiently. Its advanced tool detects and updates Windows system drivers with just one scan.
It is 100% safe and secure to use.
So this is all about fixing the Xbox ACC driver’s unavailable bug in Windows 10,8 and 7. Follow the given solutions carefully to fix the Xbox wireless adapter not working problem. Hope this article has helped you update the Xbox adapter driver and fix the issue of the Xbox acc driver. Hopefully, this post will be useful to you. However, if I’ve missed anything or if you have any questions or comments, please share them on our Facebook, Also, don’t forget to click the like button. You can also contact us on Telegram, and Twitter.