Based on recent leaks from Genshin Impact, it seems that Welcoming has changed the song order again, this time for version 4.4, where Sunwoon will make his debut.
- According to the leak, due to HoYoverse’s change of plans, Genshin Impact players will see Nahida and Yae Miko on the version 4.4 banner instead of Ganyu and Shenhe.
- Elements of this change include the archon banner in version 4.4 and Yae Miko’s consecutive encounter pattern with the Spiral Abyss boss.
- The leak also reveals the existence of four-star characters, including Kujo Sara and Chevreuse, but players may have difficulty creating them.
According to the latest Genshin Impact, Reincarnation Impact players are bracing themselves for the possibility that track 4.4 will feature Nahida and the Eight Maidens instead of the Black King and his minions. Normally, character insignias in Reincarnation Impact are planned for several updates, but Hoyobus is spreading rumors that they’ve changed their minds. Specifically, there were rumors that Oira would debut in a second relaunch well before the release of version 3.8, and many players believed that Albedo would receive the Oira treatment in Fontaine.
That’s because not only is Lantern Light paying a lot of attention to Liyue and her character, but Gan Yu and Shen He are also getting new skins in the next update. But two important bits of information suggest HoYoverse has other plans for Genshin Impact 4.4.
As revealed by hxg in the Genshin Impact Leaks community, Shenhe, and Ganyu will be replaced by Nahida and Yaemiko in the second half of version 4.4, there seems to be an Archon marathon going on at HoYoverse, Zhongli, and Venti, Furina, and Raiden have banners in the later version, the Spiral Abyss boss in version 4.4 is Setekh Wenut and things seem to be going well for Yae Miko of the Aggravate team.
As well as the return of Nahida and the Eight Virgins in version 4.4, the leak also confirms the 4-star characters who will accompany Raiden and Yomiya in their banners. Unsurprisingly, Kujo Sara is one of them, as is Chevreuse, the new 4-star Pyro pole arm designed specifically for the Overlord team. The third 4-star, however, is one of the most difficult characters to create for Transformation Impact, Xinyang.
Upcoming Genshin Impact Banner
Version 4.3 (2nd Half)
- General Raiden (5-star Blitz Weapon)
- Yomiya (5-star Flame Bow)
- Kujo Sara (4-star electric bow)
- Chevreuse (4-star Flame Weapon)
- Xinyang (4-star Mine Weapon)
Version 4.4 (1st Half)
- Xiao (5-star Anemo weapon)
- Sun Yun (5-star Anemo Catalyst)
- Game (4-star Claymore pilot)
Version 4.4 (2nd Half)
- Nahida (5-star Dendro catalyst)
- Eightfold Maiden (5-star Electric Catalyst)
Although it is necessary to consult the published information, in version 4.3 of Transformation Impact, Ayaka has been replaced by Albedo, Yoimiya has been replaced by Ito’s reprint, and the track has been changed because it is clear that Xianyun will be a popular character in version 4.4, which will be released at the end of January 2024.