Need help getting why Hitman 3 Does Not Launch? Hitman 3 launch is a great example of a spy game where you need to use planning, patience, and skill to get through locations without being seen. You can get Hitman 3 for Windows, PS4, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch, among other platforms. However, many players have said that it won’t start and has other problems like lags, crashes, and stuttering.
The company IO Interactive did a good job of making the game open to everyone since PC users can get the full version for free. But because the game sometimes fails to start, players have been frustrated and inconvenienced, which can make their overall gaming experience worse.
We’ve done our study and found the most common reasons why Hitman 3 Does Not Launch, along with some possible fixes that should make it work.
Hitman 3 Does Not Launch?
Need help getting why won’t Hitman 3 launch? You’re not by yourself. A lot of players have said that the game won’t start, no matter if they’re using Game Pass, Steam, or Epic Games.
There are many possible reasons why Hitman 3 won’t come out. Hitman 3 may not work on your PC because it doesn’t meet the basic system needs, or your Windows OS may need to be updated. Other things that could be stopping the game from starting are:
- Files that are damaged or lost.
- Outdated version of Direct X.
- A graphics card that is too old.
- A lot of jobs are going in the background.
How to Fix Hitman 3 Does Not Launch?
1. Install The Latest Windows Updates
It is important to keep Windows up to date so that you can get new features and improvements, fix bugs, and keep your computer safe. In order to:
- To get to Settings, press the Windows logo key (Win) on your computer.
- Scroll down and click on “Update & Security” when the settings box comes up.
- Click on “Windows Update” in the “Update & Security” menu.
- After that, click “Check for updates” and wait for the process to finish.
- It would be best if you restart your PC to make sure the changes take place after the fixes have been loaded.
2. Update Your Graphics Driver
Updating your graphics driver can make your PC run faster and more reliably, and it can also make sure that the newest games, like Hitman 3, will work on it. You can do this by going to the website of the company that made your graphics card (INTEL, Nvidia, or AMD), or you can follow these steps to look for automatic updates:
- To open Device Manager, click the Windows button, type “Device Manager,” and then open it from the list of results.
- Find the “Display Adapters” part in the Device Manager window and double-click it to see a longer list of devices.
- Pick “Update Driver” from the drop-down menu when you right-click on your GPU.
- Click the “Search for drivers automatically” button in the Update Driver Wizard.
- If a good driver update is found, install it by following the steps given.
- Restart your PC after the download is done so the changes can take effect.
Use Get Outbyte Driver Updater if you’d rather have your GPU updated instantly and without any trouble. Drivefix is an outside program that will find the most up-to-date driver for your PC and install it for you, saving you time and work.
3. Run Epic Games As Administrator
- On your computer, press the “Win” key and type “Epic Games” into the search bar.
- Afterward, pick “Run as administrator” from the list that comes up.
- Pick up the Epic Games Launcher icon on your desktop, hit the right mouse button, and choose “Properties.”
- Go to the tab that says “Compatibility.”
- To run this program as an administrator, check the box next to it under “Settings.”
- To keep the changes, click OK.
4. Disable Steam Overlay
When you’re playing games, the Steam window lets you check your awards, message friends, and browse the web. However, it can cause major lags that slow down games, so turning it off can be helpful in these cases. In order to:
- Start up Steam on your Windows PC.
- Select “In-Game” from the “Settings” menu.
- Click on the box that says “Enable the Steam Overlay while in-game” to get rid of the tick mark.
- Once you take the box off, click “OK” to save the changes.
5. Verify The Integrity Of The Game Files
Checking the security of the game files makes sure that the game has all the files it needs. If any are missing, the system adds them so the game works properly. You can use either Steam or Epic Games to do this.
- On your computer, open the Steam app and click on “Library.”
- Right-click on Hitman 3 in the list of games you have installed.
- Move your mouse down until you see “Local Files.”
- When you see the “Verify the integrity of game files” button, click it.
- Wait until the process is done. How long this takes will depend on how big the game is and how fast your computer is.
- After the process is done, restart your computer to make sure the changes you made take effect.
For Epic Games:
- Get into the Epic Games Launcher and go to the Library area.
- Click on the icon with three dots next to Hitman 3.
- Pick Verify from the drop-down menu to begin checking the game files.
- While you wait for the process to finish, restart the app.
Watch out for Other Articles:
- Why And How To Fix Hitman 3 Servers Not Working
- Halo Infinite Directx 12 Error: How To Fix It Quickly
We hope that one of these fixes gets Hitman 3 to start up again. Also, please read our complete guide on how to keep games from breaking. As always, please tell us what worked for you in the box below. You can find us on Telegram, Facebook, and Twitter too! Make sure you follow us if you want to stay in touch. Let’s keep in touch!